Monday, March 16, 2009

wht can i say...

erm...
today is the third day of the holiday.
still lazy lazy...
haiz...
but still, got help mum and do homework lo.
dun noe can do wht liao..T^T

but is happy these days,
because got me and my bro,
always talk so much with parents,
and always laugh laugh laugh...

well,
i am happy that this holiday,
wont be busy,
i scare next time de holiday,
wont like now so free..

now i cant make my decision,
whether wan go to form6 or not,
my friend tell me not to + my mum and aunt also,
they say very hard,
so, i need to make my decision again,
can i got gud exam when i am form 6?
if i cant, then i better study college.

now needs to see my form 5 de results first,
then make decision...
haiz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember u said u want be a doctor, right?

i suggest u study form 6 for get the UEC result.

after u get the UEC u will more easier study yr doctor and u will be stronger to fight the course!

or u may try to ask someone studying the course u want to be.....


if u think want to studay at Taiwan... i think i can help u too....
remember my 舅舅?
he is anesthetist at Taiwan gov. hospital.
haha...
he also Chong Hwa alumna...(schoolfellow)


Hope u All The Best in Your Way of Life............



YH