Wednesday, March 18, 2009

go to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow


tomorrow i will go to Sunway Pyramid with my friends.
this is the first time,
i went out with friends that i meet in my school bus.
and is also the first time,
my mum agree me go out with friends without asking me any questions first.
O.O it really make me get shock lo!
haha! thx a lot ya, mum! ^^

ice skating there?
well,
first of all,
we have think before this program,
but,
due to we all have to went back home early,
and dont have so much time,
we cancel it.

but, we are not sad of cant ice skating there,
but a little bit happy,
because everyone of us(girls),
dun wan to wear long pants.
haha!

but, i havent ice skating before!!
although Sunway Pyramid so close to my house. T^T
dont say ice skating,
i dont even go to Sunway Pyramid once in a year!!

sad... poor me....

but still, hope tomorrow will be a happy day!!
excited now!! >.<

1 comment:

Estherina said...

哦哦
太感动了
谢谢你温暖的话语
让我回心转意
是的
其实那只是我一时的气话

你的话让我回想起那次我们在图书馆的对话
是啊
我们要努力
努力实现我们的理想
加油!!!!
我不会放弃的!!!!