Sunday, March 22, 2009

sot sot de family! haha!


today,
we all so tired cause of yesterday.
so late wake up.
but i wake at 9.++ am.

weng weng send msg to me when 8.++am,
this let me remember something important!!
thx, weng weng!

mum say that she wan make agar-agar today.
she like got 椰浆 de,
so she wan make that.
but at last,
she call me to make. =="
at the end,
is two of us make together.
i suddenly wan make got shape de,
so ask mum,
she say can immediately O.O(shock me!)
then we wan make two layer de( top is normal de and below is got 椰浆)
but not enough ingrediant so cancel it.
but still two layer with different colours.
when done, is cute and pretty
until i dun wan eat. haha!
but my bro just eat them straight away! ==

my bro say me 三八, he also la!!
two of us is like that when we are at home,
so everyday always laugh at each other
even my parents see us will laugh too. ^^
haha!!
and today,
still like that,
din change at all.
and both of us like to talk each other de 三八 or 白痴 things,
to our mum,
and my mum always will 泼冷水 or zat one!
haha!!! >.<
all of us sot sot like that,
but funny always!

thats my family, always sot sot de.
haha!

No comments: