Sunday, March 22, 2009

wedding & niece 21 birthday party


yesterday night,
my family and i went to my old old house there,
to attend the wedding of my mother's friend.
when i see the bride,
my mind only had one thing----"so so pretty a!!" >.< style="color: rgb(102, 102, 204);">jie jie and gor gor i know them early ago.
but today two of them so pretty and handsome!
haha! >.<>.< style="color: rgb(102, 102, 204);">jie jie and gor gor) shy lo! >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(204, 0, 0);"> sweet!^^
they pak tor since they were only 12 years old.
and now they already 26++.
>.< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">wish them happy,love each other and be together forever and ever! ^^

after the wedding,is about 10.30pm.
we had to go to my niece 21 birthday party.
so tired that time,
but still had to go.
reach there,
relatives call us to eat,
but we so full!
still, we got eat la.
after eat,
i already full until cant seat down!
haha!
later, me,my bro and my two cousin(wei bing and ah ken),
talk about taking the driving licenses,
well, wei bing and me same age,
while ah ken and my bro same ages.
haha!
but ah ken already noe how to drive a car lo!
he noe it since last year(if i din make mistake)
and he still zat me there.=="
but is funny lo! haha!!

we reach home at about 12.30am.
all of us so tired.
but mum so cham,
she wash the clothes until 3.00am.T^T

No comments: