Tuesday, June 2, 2009

holiday

my mum bake so many new things
in this holiday.
she bake pizza, hot dog bread, donuts and more.
she to bake. ^_^

it really great taste even though is her first time to bake all this.
isn't she great? ^o^

holiday till now,
i just keep watching hong kong drama ( DVD)
I love it! n cant stop! haha!

my brother watch till sot jor,
cause even i stand and walk by his side,
he didnt even notice me.==
even i talk with mum, he also dunno.
didnt he heard my sound??? too attractive that movie, haha!
when he notice me is about 10++min later,
he shock when he see me n ask:" when u came here?"==
well, what can i say? haha!

can u just stop hurting her??
why always have to be like that?
i dun get it!
u had hurt her many times already.
even she cry when she mention about it.
wht had she do wrong?
u had to treat her like that?

xian, i really cant find your blog.
find until wan faint liao.haha!



断不了的关系.

1 comment:

Qllover said...

haha....i want 2 eat ..can i??happy holiday..
http://minxian.blogspot.com/