Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wht had happen.

today i CRY!!
long time didnt cry dao so sad!
but,
dont misunderstood.
i cry because of the MOVIE i'm watching.
too sad n touch!! i cant stop my tears from dropping! >.< hahaha!!

but the movie ending is quite happy for most of the characters.
only there's a pair of couple that cant be together although they love each other so much.
cause why? the boy is a police while the girl is the bad guy daughter.
the boy have prison the bad guy.
is such a sad ending for them.

my mum....
she gone crazy, haha!
my brother tell her about how he fight with his friends in school(last year).
my mum look so proud like that when listen n keep asking the detials.
omg! when my strict mum become like that??
when i ask her why she like so proud when noe my bro fight,
then she ask herself:" ya lo, why i like so proud?" =_="
after that, she tell me to let her know if next time my bro fight again,
she will punish him. O.O
wht had happen to my mummy?=="

thx u guys give me the photo frame,
i have put them all in my room.
it look nice!^^
plus all the other present,
i also put in my room for decoration(limit to decoration items),
thx thx ya!
my room finally have more things! >.<



i feel very happy these days.
maybe i'm relaxing myself.
i often listen to music these days too.


my brother also, haha!
n he love the song

sing by taylor swift.
is really a nice song to me also.
both of us love to listen to music now.


i just think about lolipops suddenly today.


still remember last year,
i often eat lolipops.
i love lolipop!
but always been say by friends :" lolipop is for child." =_=
who say so? many adults also eat lolipop lo.
seldom eat this year.
but still, i like it.
it will make me happy or feel better when my mood is down.
strange girl i am huh?
but thats how i feel with lolipops,
maybe someday it will change. who knows? ^o^

No comments: