Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Back~

I'm BaCk!
did any buddies miss me? =P
I have a great trip!
LoVe It! ^O^
but it really make me exhausted~
i'm still happy thought~ =)

well~we went for shopping a lot~
have to mention,
this shopping is not for girls only~
but boys too~
We all enjoyed shopping a lot at there~
is really many things to buy n see~

We went to see ah gua show at the first night.
BoRinG~~~~~until i nearly sleep at there~
when i see around, many ppl already sleep. >_<
my mum say the real ah gua show is very funny,
not like this one~

but i will nvr forget wht i have seen there.
do u guys now wht??
GIRLS N BOYS ARE SAME TOILET!!!! O_O
OMG~ i nearly shock until faint~
the tub that man use for urine is just opposite
the toilet that have door. =_=
my brother dun dare to use that n just
use the "door" toilet.
but still got man that use the tub~ O_O
OmG~~
that time i'm lining up to wait for the toilet.
A man came in n straight away go to the tub.
I quickly turn away.
other girls that line up there also do the same thing.
the man really "brave", didn't he saw many girls at there??
still dare to do such thing, he didn't fell shame one?? =_="
got kids that inside the toilet say:" i didnt see anything,i didnt see anything~"
hahaha~ make me laugh~ =P
i don't think i will go in that toilet again~

the most fun is went to the water market.
I LovE there! ^^
go to the sky buffet eat dinner.
ya~ we can see the view of the city~
but too many ppl n too noisy in there+very hot.
is not as gud as i imagine~

we went there by car~
it take us 10hours++ to reach thailand.
start from 1.00 midnight until 11 morning reach there.
the highway traffic jam.
every rest place full of ppl n cars. O_O
it make my mum n aunt husband exhausted~
becasue they are driver.
luckily we went back only use up 7 hours.

next time i will post the photos. =)

Today,
me n my bro got a hair cut.
my bro finally change hair style, haha~~
but his hair style is same like my cousin.=_=
as for me~ my hair become short that i use to be. =)
the barber even ask me why this time i cut until so short.
hehe~~
actually is not very short lo~
just everytime i went for hair cut,
cut finish like havent cut before.=P



来只<流浪的终点> BY藤井树

*当你明白自己的所有不明白,你的人生就已经没有遗憾了.

*著名的心理学家弗洛姆在名著<爱的艺术>里面说到:
不成熟的爱是:因为我需要你,所以我爱你.
而成熟的爱是:因为我爱你,所以我需要你.

我从来没有想过我是不是需要你,我只知道我很爱你

*我们经常迷惘着现在,感叹着过去,同时寻找着未来
这种感觉,好像在流浪一般...

*爱情是HAPPENED,感情是BUILT

*盖有形的东西对人类来说一点都不难,但是盖无形的东西就比
盖有形的东西难上几百倍.
例如?
人际关系,也就是我们常说的两个字: 感情

*旅行需要目的地,而流浪,需要终点

*最简单的,就是陪伴

P.S: 蛮好看的一本书~^O^

No comments: