Sunday, August 2, 2009

curious ~


i have to say sorry to my pals that hate to see eng here. =P
i write eng due to Jing yI dear. =)
we have long time din see each other. T^T
thx to her, i have found few of my primary school friends blog. ^^
so happy n excited!! haha!!
but i really cant recognizes them!! >.<
they change a lotssss.......especially Mun hOng!
i stared at his photo for so long keep thinking :" is this really Mun hong??"
haha! sorry to him. =P
u all change a lot except me....=_=( is not a gud thing)
still that baby face n short hair, haiz...

do i look pale these days??
i dont think i am,
but some of my friends say to me:" why u look pale?"
O.O am i??
i feel very fine thought
but my lao gong say :" u always look like that d la."
she hurt me...haha! =P

still remember when i am having
the running test at school( forget when),
after i ran finish the 3rd round n pass by my teacher,
he look at me with a worry look,
and he say to me :" add oil a, still left one round only."
( with a soft tone~is real, k?) ==

i'm so curious with his look,
after i finish,
my friend look at me n say :" are u ok? u look very pale.do u need a rest?"
even my lips have become white in colour. =_=
ok,finally i know why teacher will have that look on me. ==
but i feel very fine ,just tired only.
( who will not tired after running 4 round??)
i dunno why my face will look like that,
but i just want to say :" i am very fine, dont worry." =)

yesterday,
my hold family went out together to eat dinner.
YEAH!!
for months already we didnt go out together.
(always my mum cook or ask dad to buy n we eat at home)
we went to a place that we had long time no go.
even the name have change. >.<
~ pappa rich~

the scene in Pappa Rich

me and my brother was so happy,
cause is like a family day for us. =)

before we go for dinner,
we went to Giant hypermarket just next to it,
my bro n I buy tones of chocolates, sweets n food! =P
my mum say :" just let u two buy once a month."
haha! ^O^

rumourss... i dislike it.
is not the truth,
if anyone want to believe it,
just believe,
i dont care.

i will just enjoy my life,
that's what i will do. =)
n i believe others will too. ^O^

No comments: