Wednesday, August 26, 2009

At schOoL ~~~ ^^

finally update blog with eng. haha!
sorry to J.Yi dear lo.
make u pening,haha! =P

ok,
now I'm at school.
just finish tuition.
had to wait until 3pm
cause my brother got tuition.
haiz....
but luckily,
got my daughter here teman me.
at first she want to went back home,
but now,
she beside me updating her blog too. haha!
both of us went back at 3pm.
thx to my cute daughter---pei er. =)

these daysss,
is holiday but not like holiday to me.
keep busy busy busy.
but not busy of my trial or anything about schoolss.
i try to concentrate at my study,
but until now,
i have just read physic two chp. ==
I HATE CHP 2!! GOT SO MANY PAGES!!
is like 70 pg and more.
still remember last time i exam this chp,
i read until want die. @.@

but still,
i'm happy with my life now!
actually i should say
i LoVe my FamIly!! ^^
我觉得自己很幸福!!
很爱很爱自己的家! =)

i'm so happy that he had keep his promise to us.
or actually is not he keep his promise but just some chemical reaction?
who knows? but nvrmind, everything fine now then ok. ^^
hope this situation will keep on better and better.

hope u can be tough facing all your problems
all i can give is only advise and idea.
the main is depends on u and your loves one.
dun always say like all cannot,u just have to try.
if not, situation will be worst than now.
u have to face this problem.
really face it and solve.
i know is tough and hard for u.
but if u let her keep on like this,
trust me,the life will be more tough.
the problem u face in the future will be more and worst.

we really hope that u can take action about the problems.
dun let this problem continue,
the people who get involve in,
is very painful, u have feel it for so long.
we know wht the pain and suffer is,
u know it.
thats why we help u that time,
cause we didnt hope same situation happen
on other people.
is really painful and suffer.
be brave and be tough.=)

No comments: