Friday, December 25, 2009

Have A pleasant & happy Christmas eve =D

I hAvE a WoNDerFUl Yesterday! =D

well~
yesterday PMR results came out~
after went to bank with my dad,
my mum bring us back to school to take the results.

firstly, i thought school will be few ppl~
but that's just my imagine~==
quite many ppl there n saw many friends too~
i saw many st john members,
but didnt saw SY, cant find her. >.<


when we saw the results,
i nearly faint~
OMG~
haiz~ but luckily he got 2A~
if not~ he have to stay a night at school~haha~

I meet mou mou teacher there too~=D
but he didnt saw me even though i just walk in front of him~T^T
then i call him n though he forget me~
then u know WHAT he say???
"no~no~i still know u~just i look infront horizontally didnt saw u~"
means WHAT?? MEaNs I Am TOo SHoRT To LEt Him SEe ME!
gek dao me use quite loud sound to call him TEACHER~ haha~

24th is also two of my niece birthday~=)
one of them celebrate at grandma house~
on our way to school~
we get a call that want exchange present at night~
budget is RM20 above each present~
thats mean what?
my mum no need to work already~haha~
we went shopping after take the results~
buy present~ =D

i go n see the class list but that time havent out~
when i just leave school not long~
the class list out already~
SY call me say pat pat, her n i same class~ XIAO~
haha~ so happy~ xian xian also~ =D
this make me got a bit want to study form 6 until end tim~
haha~ so many friends in same class~ sure FUN! ^-^

after buying the present,
go back home n wrap it~
i use few hours to warp all of them~
n my ribbon use up many~
but my mum buy many for me~haha~


present for my niece~ =)
i use up a role of blue colour ribbon jut for this present~


all of the presents i wrap~ my ribbon...T^T


ribbon buy by mum for me~ thx mum~=D
i can make different type of ribbon now~haha~


we went to grandma house at night~
is quite crowd that day~
I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS TREE!! >O<
BELOW IT SO MANY PRESENT! HAHa!

we put the present under the tree~


two small Christmas tree~ ^-^

all the present~so many~~~>.<

then eat at the garden~
my niece also celebrate her birthday~
she own two cakes~
she was happy that day~=D


at the garden

my niece n cousins~=)

cakes for her~taste nice~

when reach 12am,
we all play a exchange present game~
fun~funny! =D
a boy d present always been take by others~
make him have to open many presents n take others present~
hahaha~ poor him~
a present i take at last been take by my niece~
i love that present~T^T
but never mind~ haha~
i even got chance to take my cousin wei wei present~haha~
we play until nearly 2am then went back home~


all grader around here play the game~ =D


present get by my family members~=)

the most shock things happen is~
I MEET A GIRL WHO IS SAME AGE AS ME~
SAME SCHOOL WITH ME~
STUDY 5AREN~
SHE IS MY LONG DISTANCE RELATIVES!! O.O

omg~shock me~
when she saw me~ she say she always see me at the canteen~
but~i didnt see her before~ stupid me!!
i think for so long~
at last~i figure out that i like saw her before at school~=_="

all day long just busy busy busy~
but still~ FUN! =D
I love the dog~ YUKI!
she's CUTE!! >.<


first time celebrate Christmas~
really fun~ =)

25th we all went to SEPANG! NICE! =D

1 comment:

台中短租套房-夏卡爾 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.