Sunday, December 27, 2009

A different Christmas

my relatives n my family went to Sepang on 25th,
is my family first time went there~
quite excited to know that place~=D

the place quite far away~
a place that fun for us~
we have a nice time there~=)

especially for my brother~
first time he fish~
he caught two fish~=D
and now he is addicted to fishing~haha~

and now he changed~
not like before~
he dare to touch all the worms n insects~
i'm happy with his change~^-^

i'm quite disappointed~
cause i dont have chance to fish~=(
only have three rods n all use by others~
watch them fish until so happy~
dun dare to disturb them~

but i dare to touch earthworm already~=D
i'm happy with that~^^
my bro very funny~
when he put the earthworm to the rod~
he keep saying:" the earthworm very cham~"
hahaha~

my cousin~ wei wei
he caught four fish~
at first~he cant caught a fish~
and say fish at here very difficult to catch~
when we want go back home~
he tell me fish at here very easy to catch~=_="

although they caught so many fish~
they put it back to the pond~

I LOVE THE PUPPY THERE~ >O<
THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!! ><
n they are so small too~
there have many puppies n dogs~
my relatives bring Yuki there too~
when Yuki saw the little puppies~
she like want bit them~
but luckily my cousin stop it~

my relatives got three boxes of harvests there too~
is quite fun helping them~ =)
n i also be their camera man~=P
i take many photos at there~
all is the happy time we had~^-^

the photos wont be post here~
i just let it be secret~ =P

"big brother",
dun worry about too many things la~
just try your best n all will just fine~
n what i tell u about the place keep it as secret~=P
dun always look at the unhappy side~
CHEER UP BRO!

is so expensive( for me)~haiz~ ==
although is not my money~==

No comments: