Friday, May 20, 2011

1st week of 2nd semster

Just redecorated my blog, cute?
spend some amount of time to pick templates,
i ♥ this template! so cute! =D
a fresh look for my blog, yeah!

Now is flash back time!!
My family and I went to jalan Yap Kuan Seng located in KL
to attend our relatives wedding.
The Bangalore was nice.


the dinning table, a little present for every guest.


some decorations in the house.


Our new Couples! ♥

Is a beautiful place but is hot,
maybe too many guests?

This is the 1st week of my 2nd semester.
the time table is worst,especially Thursday.
I have 5 hours break between two classes. T-T
gosh! how i gonna survive?! what should i do during this break??
i have to come out with some plan.

recently happen acidic cases in Malaysia.
everyone is worry about it especially women.
My mum worry about me n ask me not to go out.
omg! i want to! pls let me go! i have things to buy~ T-T
although i also afraid of this! >-<

yesterday went to bangsar village with friends.
We have food in plan b, a restaurant that full of coffee smell!
i ♥ it!!!! i ♥ coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! x)
Is really a good place to relax n enjoy your meal.

lack of clothes for Uni!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was in the same situation with my best friend- DX.
We plan to go buy tomorrow but because of the acidic cases,
My mum dun want me to go. =(
ya, is very dangerous i know, i also scare.
I'll be alone during the journey of going n come back.
n the place we want to go have happen these cases before!!

Is happy to know that 2nd sem last only 2 months,
but I'm worry about the classes.
Every assignment will be rush n even the exam. T-T
I have to work it out quickly!!

well~ step into a different world now~
a totally different world, an opposite world.
all i know is~ the world needs money, a lot of money.

No comments: