Sunday, May 8, 2011

terrible weather

What on earth is happening now?!
terrible hot!!!! X(
is killing everyone~
imagine all the workers who need to explore to the sun~
OMG~ pity them~ x(
Many ppl sick because of this weather,
even my dog also can't stand it~

Today is mother's day,
we din celebrate,
my mum don't want to.
but we secretly buy presents for her.
she dont know yet~ hehehehe!

One week left for my semester break~
so fast~ second semester is coming~
still hang in the mood when I first enter HELP~==

Hmmm~
i have to suit two names now~
my new n old chinese name~ ><
my secondary schoolmates still call my old name,
while my college friends call my new name.
sometime i will get confuse,
are they calling me or what? o.O

Many friends is going to enter NS soon,
I WANT TO GO !!!!!!! X(
Dun said me crazy, i really wish to enter.
But i can't.
I'm not the choosen one n got other problems~==
although got many unpleasant news about NS,
but u'll change your mind if u really accept it.
just like my nieces,
they were so unhappy when they were choosen,
but they change their mind and even dun want to come out early
as they said they love there.
They make many friends inside n they said is really fun.
They even cry when the last day come.

HP! HP! HP!!!!
after all the experiences,
i'm so afraid to have a new one now. T-T


No comments: