Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hang Out ♥

Yesterday hang out with my college friends,
our first hang out~
we didn't skate as G is not coming.
I was quite sad as G n R is sick n cant join us. =(
But hope they get well soon n join us tomorrow!

I have a great time with K n S at Sunway Pyramid.
We take lunch at Full House,introduce by K.
The environment is nice n the decoration is cute,
let me think about the little pantry in IOI mall.
The food there is nice,
we have been eating n charting for nearly 2 hours. O-O
Is really a nice place there, thx to K for introduce. =)

As we didn't skate, we change our plan to shopping.
We go to G2000, kitchen, cotton on n some other shops.
We get our eyes on some clothes in cotton on,
but K n I didn't buy, plan to buy next time.

We chat n suddenly plan to go Sunway Lagoon on this Thursday.
S didn't go before n she was excited.
We walk to the entrance of Sunway Lagoon n have a look on the maps n ticket price.
This hang out haven't on yet as we are asking G n R too.
I hope they can go~ more ppl more fun!! x)

I really wish to go there as long time didn't go already.
n this is also the first time go SL with FRIENDS. x)
I'm really happy n excited, hope this plan can really succeed.

We chat a lot during our hang out.
I'm happy to have them as my friends.

No comments: