Thursday, March 18, 2010

holiday..is this a holiday?


finally...
tomorrow dun have any activities,
i can concentrate at my homework n exams. =)

three days society training,
I LOVE IT! =D
is fun to me especially yoga in the first day~
yoga make my stress gone~ =)
i really like it~
but i know other ppl dun have the same feel with me~>.<

finally i know..
ah lun looks very gentle,
but...
he hit people very very pain a!!! >.<
finally know why di xian dun wan him seat beside liao~
really pain~==
my thigh let him hit dao "hei qing" liao~==

but hor~ i hit zhi yang very hard neh~XP
cause ah lun response very fast~
i got few chance to hit him only~
so ngam zhi yang seat another side of me~
when he do wrong~i hit him very hard~>.<
i wonder how is his thigh now~wakakaka~XP

o~yayaya~ finally someone coma back!
that is-----someone who i scare before~>.<
when we know he come back~
di xian ask me if i still scare him or not now~
hehe~ of course no la~
but hor~ when i see him today~
i still got a bit bit scare neh~>.<
dun dare to look at him all the time when he is talking to me~>.<
useless me~haiz~ i dunno why i scare him leh~=="
shihhhhhh....dun tell him... later he ask me why i scare him then cham liao..XP
but o~ he still can drive well although he just come back~
he still "qian" us lo~ the promise to belanja us~XP
o~o~o~ eyeliner!! wakakaka~

feel trouble, cant make my dicission.
leave or stay??
i have think about it many days,
my results didnt reach the goal i set to leave school,
but the results still can let me enter college universiti,
just the scholarship will be very few~=(
if i stay, can i handle my UEC?
i dun have confident leh~
not just the above, tons of stuff i'm worrying n wondering now~

I like this:
天使们都是一国的
,它们一定生活得很幸福.
因为它身边都是善良的天使.
天使只会遇到天使
,即使最初是恶魔也会被它变成天使.
虽然我们看不到它们
,但天使们能够看到我们.
天使都是希望它守护的人幸福的,

所以只要我们幸福,天使也会很幸福. =)

1 comment:

A LσΝěLŸ Тяее said...

我看你真的很忙~~~
有那时间休息就好好休息吧==
至于你要不要留下来读高三嘛...
就顺着你的感觉和条件去做吧~~
加油咯~~